JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Been lurking for awhile, this is my first post to the classifieds.

I would like to trade/sell my CONVERTED Saiga AK-47 chambered in 7.62X39 for a Glock 26 or $625 cash.

IMG_20121215_220746.jpg

I am the original owner. I've had it for less than a year. I bought it for myself as a birthday present back in March of this year. Practically new in box. Barely put 150 rounds through it during the summer, the gun has since been cleaned and put back in the box. Wonderful gun, great gun, charming gun, but my love for it has faded for want of a more immediate need, namely a nice reliable C&C pistol.

Included:
The Rifle.
2, 30rd magazines.
Side mounted accessory rail (pictured below).
Factory cleaning rod w/brushes (pictured below).

IMG_20121216_185418.jpg
Sorry for the poor image quality ^

Other offers I would be willing to entertain as part of a trade include:
Comparable C&C autos chambered in 9mm. No M&Ps, sorry :(
Ruger 10/22.
Surprise me.

No laptops. $2500 or otherwise.

Thanks for your time and have a happy holiday with your families.

P.S. The magazine well has been professionally modified to accept universal AK mags during the conversion.
P.P.S. Valid Oregon DL required. Thanks.

IMG_20121215_220746.jpg

IMG_20121216_185418.jpg

Wesley,

Really interested in the Saiga, but I know Zip about AK,s, other than there are too many variations.
Have cash, but no Glocks or XDMs.

Thanks,
Speedsteel

Benjamin Wesley said:
I've been offered $625. Meeting with the gentlemen later today. Do you think you can do better?

P.s. Thanks for your interest.

Im not understanding this PM. Ive posted I'll take it. Can you elaborate?

Im not understanding this PM. Ive posted I'll take it. Can you elaborate?
Yikes, if that's really what he PM'ed you, you would be better off not doing business with him.

It's generally accepted that if someone offers your full asking price/terms, it's sold. Someone else shouldn't be allowed to snipe that sale with a higher offer.

Hey everyone. I wanted to thank everyone for the all the interest and warm welcomes to the forum. I really got a lot more offers than I was expecting but the Rifle has sold at my asking price to the first person who laid claim to it. I repeat, I did not start a bidding war here, but thanks for your concern. Again, thanks for the positive comments, and I will be posting some positive feedback on the buyer.

Peace and much success.

--

Benjamin W. Curry

Chaz762, I greatly appreciate your concern. I am new to the forum as I mentioned, and I am aware that I may not be following protocol, so please correct me if I am wrong here. My very first contact on this thread was from dorian7, both in the main forum and through PM. Dorian, posted some pretty clear information on his intentions, and we quickly put together a meeting time and made a successful transaction. Dorian's PM was almost 4 hours before I have a PM from doobie according to my inbox. I'm afraid I don't see the problem here. Even still, as far as I understand from friends of mine who have been members of this group for a long time, there are no rules that say I have to pursue the very first offer I get. Am I missing something here?

Thanks for your time.
--
Benjamin W. Curry

And while we're on topic with doobie, my response to him was in reply to this pm he sent me.

"Hi,
I'm in Salem. What's your best price cash?"

Reading it now, I see that he probably meant, "What's the lowest I will go", not "What's the best price you've been offered so far". Either way, I don't appreciate the grief. I followed through with my first buyer, at my stated price.
--
Benjamin W. Curry

Doobee8 first posted he will take it. Forum rules means sold to doobee8. Ben don't start off with negetive feed back
In all fairness, that's not what the rules say. When I post things for sale, I often get PMs from buyers who never make a comment on my listing. Some sellers post their phone numbers and/or e-mail addresses, and specify their preferred method of contact.

I simply go by the first person to contact me by any means, but it's more or less up to the seller, and they can set those rules in their original listing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.