JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Gladstone
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got another firearm that doesn't get out often enough. Time to move it along đź‘Ť This is a great running NODAK receiver rifle built years ago by a guy from AR15.com. It wears a black Magpul stock and plum colored grip. I changed out the springs(ALG) a short bit ago and verified function and she runs great with no trigger slap. It has a Tapco trigger installed. I have less than 1000 rounds through this rifle. To my eyes everything is straight and where it should be. It comes with the sight tool, spare Tapco trigger, Hogue grip(not shown in pic), and five 30round magazines(two PMAG, one steel, one Palm, and one Tapco). My cash price is $650. The ONLY trade considered would be straight across for a Ruger Vaquero in 45Colt or 357Mag with. 5.5 inch barrel or less.

I'm in the Clackamas area and will meet at your FFL a reasonable drive from this area. FFL fees on buyer and your FFL MUST hold the firearm if you're not an instant approval. Feel free to ask questions or let me know if you need more pics.

IMG_3845.jpeg IMG_3846.jpeg IMG_3847.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service