JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I have a fairly new Saiga in 7.62x39 chamber, I bought this thinking I'd like it but I just can't find the love for the AK style rifle, so it needs a new home. It only has 20 rds through the barrel and I bought it new a couple of years ago. I still have the original box and paper that came with it. Come and get it, I am accepting trades and cash is always good also. 375.00 obo

Let's see...its an essentially new rifle with original box and paperwork, the seller lives in Washougal so he paid nearly an 8% retail sales tax on the purchase, plus he paid for the original FFL transfer fee. The asking price for this private sale sounds reasonable to me. No paperwork, no FFL fee, no sales tax.

Keith

I have the same rifle I bought on this forum for $375 cash. Seems like a lot of rifle for the money. And no other cost or paper work.

I appreciate everyone's response's and feel the same as most of you. I try to do a little research before posting something so I don't look like a "jacka**" but you know you can't seem to please everyone. On the otherhand, if my price seems out of reason I would appreciate the input or thoughts of everyone to get me in the right direction, afterall we are all gun lovers. Thanks again to all. Sold my first piece on here today and have to say people from this forum are a pleasure to deal with!

Sorry I forgot to mention that I have one new pro mag for this, I found out the hard way that Saiga's mags are proprietary to there guns. And yes it will include the factory 10 rd mag as well. Unfortunately I am keeping the ammo as I do have an AR chambered for this round. Thanks *****SOLD*****

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.