Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Saiga 7.62x39

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by waterdog1021, May 18, 2010.

1. waterdog1021

waterdog1021 Washougal, WA Active Member

So I have a fairly new Saiga in 7.62x39 chamber, I bought this thinking I'd like it but I just can't find the love for the AK style rifle, so it needs a new home. It only has 20 rds through the barrel and I bought it new a couple of years ago. I still have the original box and paper that came with it. Come and get it, I am accepting trades and cash is always good also. 375.00 obo

2. Mastershakelock

Mastershakelock Medford Member

why are you asking $375 for a rifle $329 brand new?

3. Sasquatchvnv

Sasquatchvnv Port Orchard Active Member

It's his rifle - he can ask whatever he wants for it. If you have a problem with his price, and just can't contain yourself, at least have the courtesy to raise the issue via a PM instead of an open post on the board.

4. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Let's see...its an essentially new rifle with original box and paperwork, the seller lives in Washougal so he paid nearly an 8% retail sales tax on the purchase, plus he paid for the original FFL transfer fee. The asking price for this private sale sounds reasonable to me. No paperwork, no FFL fee, no sales tax.

Keith

5. slingshot1943

slingshot1943 salem or Well-Known Member

I have the same rifle I bought on this forum for $375 cash. Seems like a lot of rifle for the money. And no other cost or paper work.

6. waterdog1021

I appreciate everyone's response's and feel the same as most of you. I try to do a little research before posting something so I don't look like a "jacka**" but you know you can't seem to please everyone. On the otherhand, if my price seems out of reason I would appreciate the input or thoughts of everyone to get me in the right direction, afterall we are all gun lovers. Thanks again to all. Sold my first piece on here today and have to say people from this forum are a pleasure to deal with!

7. huntpotter

huntpotter SW WA Negotiator Bronze Supporter

How many mags come with this? Factory 10rd and any extras, or ammo?

8. waterdog1021

Sorry I forgot to mention that I have one new pro mag for this, I found out the hard way that Saiga's mags are proprietary to there guns. And yes it will include the factory 10 rd mag as well. Unfortunately I am keeping the ammo as I do have an AR chambered for this round. Thanks *****SOLD*****

9. Drkside45

Drkside45 chehalis wa Member

is it sold???? if it is close the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.