JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Saiga
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Offering for sale my Russian made Saiga AK in 7.62x39 caliber. Saigas are banned from importation since 2014 but this one is legal to own even in ban states like California or New York because it does not have a pistol grip. This Saiga proudly wears a handsome figured walnut hunter style stock. Very comfortable stock, though heavier than the original polymer stock. The rifle has a bullet guide installed by a gunsmith and is converted to run standard AK mags. Runs great with Pmags. Upgrades include a Texas Weapon Systems Gen 3 Dog Leg Rail which provides a hinged picatinny rail across the top, perfect for a red dot. I have the original dust cover and rear sight and will include these, but I recommend trying the Dog Leg Rail if you want to run a red dot - it fits tight and works perfectly. This rifle also has a small barrel mounted rail up front made by RS Regulate and fitted with a Streamlight TLR-7 tactical light, both included. Add a red dot of your choice and it's an instant home defense setup. Will include three brand new 30 round Pmags, or 10 round Pmags if you are in California. Asking $1500 or best reasonable offer. Face to face sale if within driving distance of Corvallis, Oregon or will ship for an extra $50. Possible trades or partial trades would be: Springfield M1A, Browning DBM or Sig Sauer p238. Thanks for looking!

IMG_3631.jpeg IMG_3639.jpeg IMG_3637.jpeg IMG_3636.jpeg IMG_3632.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service