JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I'm looking for a plain old AR bolt catch. Anything not over the top corny is acceptable too. No red/punisher stuff. Will pay 5 dollars/5 green tip 5.56/one roll of kirklands best

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
No problem, your post was a bit vague. You will find that you will get higher quality responses when you provide more info.

Nah, keep it going. You can always edit the first post.
Compared to what I usually post, you've got nothing to worry about. :)

Nah, keep it going. You can always edit the first post.
Compared to what I usually post, you've got nothing to worry about. :)
Ok I changed the price too to trade for bullets/ toilet paper. Tell me if you think those barter rates are acceptable

Rates are whatever anybody is willing to accept/trade, but you never know about these things. Sounds reasonable though. If nobody responds, you can order one here:

Oh yeah I've seen it but I don't want to pay shipping for one tiny thing. And I don't need anything else to tip the total into the free shipping range. Thanks bud. It's no rush. I still have to engrave that lower anyway.

Gotcha. I'm sure that someone on here will connect with you, the AR community is huge and pretty helpful. I would ask a moderator to change your ad title to "AR Parts Wanted" though, or maybe just start a new ad.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.