JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Stayton
State
Oregon
Hey all,

I'm looking for a sporterized bolt for a k98k mauser. I would like to mount a scope, so the handle has to be bent. I bought this mauser at a pawn shop for very cheap and it was sporterized already (with holes drilled and tapped). I then remilitarized it selling of the sporterized bolt and safety flag. I now wish I had them back, but I don't. Cest le vie.

Any help is apprecitated.

Thanks,
Brian

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey all,

I'm looking for a sporterized bolt for a k98k mauser. I would like to mount a scope, so the handle has to be bent. I bought this mauser at a pawn shop for very cheap and it was sporterized already (with holes drilled and tapped). I then remilitarized it selling of the sporterized bolt and safety flag. I now wish I had them back, but I don't. Cest le vie.

Any help is apprecitated.

Thanks,
Brian
Should be able to find what you need here!

You need a standard bend k98k bolt or one that's bent even more ? Is it a k98k or a m98 ?

I have a few , some stripped and custom bent that you can have for few bucks to a complete German or Czech k98k bolt . Let me know what you need .

You need a standard bend k98k bolt or one that's bent even more ? Is it a k98k or a m98 ?

I have a few , some stripped and custom bent that you can have for few bucks to a complete German or Czech k98k bolt . Let me know what you need .
It's for a k98k. I found one on Numrich that's "variable" in bend, so I'm sort of crossing my fingers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.