JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
Hi, looking for the Sig M18 manual safety FCU or complete Xchange kit. Most I just want the manual safety to update my P320. I'm willing to purchase outright, or do a trade for my Xcarry FCU that has been upgraded with the Apex Trigger and bar.

Thanks in advance

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you are comfortable with a little DIY, then try this.

I had AB Prototype cut my FCU and they did a great job with quick turnaround. I think it was around a $100 plus shipping.

If I had to do it again though, I'd rather not go through the hassle of shipping my FCU. I would have no problem buying the jig and trying it myself or I have a buddy that could do it for me as well.

Last Edited:
If you are comfortable with a little DIY, then try this.

I had AB Prototype cut my FCU and they did a great job with quick turnaround. I think it was around a $100 plus shipping.

If I had to do it again though, I'd rather not go through the hassle of shipping my FCU. I would have no problem buying the jig and trying it myself or I have a buddy that could do it for me as

Thanks. Yes I've heard of a similar option but i just prefer getting an oem version. Thanks for the suggestion though

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.