JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Safefire is $20 per hour for one person if you just walk in. Shoot your own ammo is fine but no steel core or tracers. Shotgun limited to #6 shot or bigger. No 410 out of a Judge or Governor. Allows up to a .308 win cartridge. Mondays all ladies have their hour of range time fee waived. Classes are ramping up as well.

Are you associated with the facility? Any insider info on what's in the works?

Are you associated with the facility? Any insider info on what's in the works?
I am working there as a second job a few nights a week. Mostly RSO stuff although I am trained for sales as well. The classes are going to start around $50 for intro and basic stuff up to I think it is $120 for advanced rifle and pistol courses. Force Concepts is creating the curriculum and the guy knows his stuff. There will of course be live fire drills as part of the courses. Things are still in development but I do believe the basic pistol courses are being offered. I believe there will be a Ladies Only intro/basic class as well to try and bring females into the sport without the intimidation factor.

I am working there as a second job a few nights a week. Mostly RSO stuff although I am trained for sales as well. The classes are going to start around $50 for intro and basic stuff up to I think it is $120 for advanced rifle and pistol courses. Force Concepts is creating the curriculum and the guy knows his stuff. There will of course be live fire drills as part of the courses. Things are still in development but I do believe the basic pistol courses are being offered. I believe there will be a Ladies Only intro/basic class as well to try and bring females into the sport without the intimidation factor.

Good deal:)

Keep us updated as things evolve there.

Edit: May want to suggest they help support this site as a supporting Vendor; I would venture a large chunk of their target audience is a part of this forum.

Beavercreek Armory is cheaper than that.. And thats saying something. :eek:

With prices like those I dont know how they stay in business. Plus Im assuming you pay a range fee ontop of all that right?

I am not sure what you mean by "range fee" but the $20 for your lane for an hour is the fee. Only other stipulation is that you must buy your targets from the range which range in price from $.75 to $2.00 max. There is a decent selection of targets as well. So if you have your own ammo and gun, it would be $20 for an hour plus whatever targets you use.

I am not sure what you mean by "range fee" but the $20 for your lane for an hour is the fee. Only other stipulation is that you must buy your targets from the range which range in price from $.75 to $2.00 max. There is a decent selection of targets as well. So if you have your own ammo and gun, it would be $20 for an hour plus whatever targets you use.

And a lot of the $2.00 targets are accually 6 targets in 1
Stacy

I went ahead and signed up for the Gold package family membership. I figured at $18 a pop if all four of us go to the English pit just once a month we have more than paid for the monthly membership at Safefire. We mostly shoot pistols so it will be nice being in out of the cold and wet. Johnson Creek was just too far to drive with this being right around the corner from my house. I would have spent the membership fee in gas money getting over there and back weekly in my Jeep. It doesn't exactly get good mileage.

How is their selection & prices on handguns vs. other stores in the Vancouver area?

In particular CZ's, RIA's, SA's?

I was in there Thursday evening looking around. They have a pretty good selection, not sure about the particular brands you're looking for. A little on the high side on a Ruger SP101 that I've been looking to buy compared to Sportsman's or SWWSurplus. I imagine prices may go down a little once they get established and have a little more buying power with suppliers.
Overall I was impressed with the space and the associates. Everyone seemed friendly and eager to assist. Just wish the SP101 was a little cheaper.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top