JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am cleaning out my safe and making some room. I am not interested in trades at this time. If you are interested in one of the guns and need better pictures or descriptions, please let me know!

1. Ruger M77 Tang Safety .30-06. This has been my hunting rifle for the last several years. There are scratches and dings on the stock, but no cracks or major damage. Bluing in good shape. No scope comes with the rifle, but I will include the rings. $800 $750.

2. Sporterized G98 Mauser, Haenel manufacture. Still in 8mm. Redfield rear sight, banded front sight, reworked original stock, Springfield 1922 shotgun style buttplate. Fun gun, but I just don't shoot it. $350 $325

3. 20" AR-15 Build. The lower is Aero Precision, the upper (or at least the barrel) is flat top PSA with detachable carry handle. Hand guard is Knights Armarment. Has rail covers installed. Decent trigger. Not match, but probably some company's version of an enhanced trigger group. $600.

Thanks for taking the time to read this far. I will travel as far as Corvallis, Albany, Lebanon to meet at an FFL. If you want me to deliver to Portland/Vancouver area FFL's, it will be $75 over whatever price we agree on due to gas and time costs. Like I said, if you need more or better pictures, please send me a message and I can text them or email them.

Thanks again!

IMG_0226.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Might consider trades. Don't really know, but I need some new blood in the safe to keep my interest…

Looking for a Christensen Arms Mesa. Also looking for other bolt guns in .270, maybe .243, maybe something else. Not interested in Savage rifles. Great guns, but just hate the look of the bolt.

Last Edited:
That AR is a great deal. The KAC rail alone is almost half the cost of the whole gun. I'd jump on it if I didn't already have one set up the same way.

Going to take these to the September ARPC gun show in Albany in a few weeks if anyone is wanting to see them and is wanting to wait that long.

@beerbucksducks

I do not know the throating. I know it chambers and ejects a factory .250 Savage round smoothly and without resistance (Winchester Silvertip 100 grain). I will attach photos of the loaded factory round in the magazine as well as a loaded round sitting next to the chamber cast. The chamber cast should give some idea as I cast it long enough to give the first few inches of the bore.

My dial calipers have disappeared, otherwise I would come with more specific measurements. I will look through past correspondence and see if I have it somewhere.

View attachment 1475363
Ok, thank you for the response!

No, I don't really want to split up the AR, I'd rather sell it as a whole gun rather than piece meal it out. If I change my mind, I will let you know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews