JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
More of my safe clean-out. A couple from round one and two still available, a few consolidated into the one ad to minimize clutter.

1. Ruger M77 .30-06. Red pad, tang safety. Metal in good shape, with iron sights. Wood shows hunting use, but no cracks or major damage. Will come with Leupold rings. Can be had with or without Leupold VX-I 3-9x40 gloss finish scope. $650 cash, with no scope. $775 with scope. $800 trade value with scope.

2. 98 Mauser, Sporterized. CG Haenel 1917 Gew98 barreled action. Mauser stock. Springfield 1922 shotgun styled buttplate.
Redfield rear sight, Ramp front sight. Still in 8mm Mauser (test fired fine with PPU ammo). I can probably find a box of PPU ammo to go with it.
Shoot it as is or strip it for the nice Mauser action as a base to your next project. $275 cash, $350 trade.

3. This is a Springfield 1922 M2 training rifle in .22LR. It shoots great. It has a standard 1903 front sight and a Lyman 48 rear sight. The wood is in nice shape and so is the parkerizing. The rifle has had two alterations (by previous owners). The stock has a metal rail inletted nicely into the bottom of the stock (for a hand stop or some other competition accoutrement). The rifle has also been nicely drilled and tapped for Unertl style bases. The holes currently has plug screws instead of the bases.
The rifle comes with an original magazine. I have an extra that could also be negotiated for. I am asking for $1250 cash or $1400 trade value.

Basic photos posted. If you want more specific photos, let me know. This is not lazy ad writing, I just can only post so many. I have more photos for all of them ready to go via email or text!

As for trades, here is my wish list. If you have something else, feel free to make an offer via PM.

Bergara B14 Ridge .308
Bergara BMR or BXR in .22lr
Henry X in .44 or .357
Ruger single six convertible (prefer stainless)
Glock 48 (prefer silver slide)
Ruger Hawkeye Alaskan in .300wm
Ruger Scout Rifle in .308
Howa, Remington, Ruger or other big bore bolt gun.
Big bore lever gun.

No Savage please. They are good rifles to be sure, but I can't get over the aesthetics!
Buyer pays for transfer (or on a trade, we both cover our own) in mid-Willamette valley. Corvallis, Albany, Lebanon, Sweet Home.

Thanks for reading this far!

IMG_0226.jpeg IMG_0231.jpeg IMG_0602.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews