JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I regret not enlisting when I was younger. I still have a moral sense of duty boiling inside, so I volunteer my time every week. Those who have the ability to help the greater good, should. So I too, thank you.

Congratulations! and Thank You for volunteering to serve our great country. Should your family left behind here, need our help, let us know and I'm sure we can help look after yours as you look after us. Be Safe and return!

M9 and mossberg 500 12 gauge. they stopped shooting the m16 since they dont use them on the ships anymore. who needs a long range rifle in a small confined ship??

M9 and mossberg 500 12 gauge. they stopped shooting the m16 since they dont use them on the ships anymore. who needs a long range rifle in a small confined ship??

Well, the Nimitz carrier top is about 300M in length, though I'd hate to try a shot even with a Remington 700 sniper rifle...ship moving, windy as ****, etc.

But yes, of course, you are right for 99% of situations.

We shot the M9 in the live range, and the M9 and 500 in the simulator. When I was on a carrier, all of our topside insecurity watches carried rifles when we were in port.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top