JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Teen accidentally kills himself as friends watch on Instagram Live

Another example of why all need to be safety trained (even those who will never shoot)

Of course there are other questions, like where did the teen get the handgun.
"Stephens isn't completely sure how Malachi got the gun. She was told he got the gun from a friend who got it from someone else. Detectives told her they are working to find out who originally had the gun and passed it to the friend."

Sad and stupid! Just because you can play video games doesn't mean you know about weapons. This kind of thing is preventable! Hey, progressives, let the NRA into classrooms! This is the kind of thing that they are good at!
RIP young man! :(

Sad and stupid! Just because you can play video games doesn't mean you know about weapons. This kind of thing is preventable! Hey, progressives, let the NRA into classrooms! This is the kind of thing that they are good at!
RIP young man! :(
It really is a shame the NRAisn't allowed into many classrooms. I find it both sad and funny that people think that because they know about a video game .50 AE desert eagle means they can shoot one in real life.

The authorities are still trying to find out how he got hold of the gun he used to blow his thirteen-year-old life into the closed file.

His parents sound like good folks, having just had the definitive life-changing experience imaginable. No doubt they will now 'hate ALL guns' as a result of the actions of some dipshirt's generosity.

Terble shame, eh? :(

tac

PS - I've now seen two pics of this boy making some kind of gesture with his fingers - like a gang sign maybe. Does this have any significance?

These stories are very sad... And many might be preventable.

Proper training on firearm safety , may go a long way in saving peoples lives.
Firearms are out there ... and the gun does not care what you think about it or or how you feel about guns and gun owners.
Knowing how to safely handle a firearm , gun owner or not , will make you a safer person...
If you follow what you've been trained to do.

A good non-political or non-biased agenda , program on how to safely ID and handle common firearms would be a benefit to many schools and people.
Andy

Last Edited:
Initially my wife was very much against guns and for a good reason. However I did convince her that we live in an area that regardless of what we have, our daughter and her were likely to come across guns from Neighbors or whatever. While she still doesn't like em, she has a better understanding and my daughter is less likely to let people play around with them near her.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top