JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The ultimate M1A chassis in CQ - Juggernaut Rogue. I'm second owner of this beautiful rifle - built from a clean, if not new SOCOM 16 and Rogue chassis with Billet Charge handle option and Noveske pop-up sights. Included are two 20 rd steel mags (one pro-mag, one new USGI) and four Thermold 20 rd.

The bolt face and breech are in great shape as is the barrel bore and chamber. We have put 120 rounds total through it. Estimate less than 500 total. SOCOM 16 FG stock included.

Really hate to part with this because it is a carnival every time you take it out.

FTF WA DL and CPL/WAC on Eastside, pref Kirkland/Bothell area. PM interest and contact info.
Thanks. Check some of my other upcoming sales. chunk m1a 1.jpg chunk m1a 2.jpg chunk m1a 3.jpg

chunk m1a 1.jpg

chunk m1a 2.jpg

chunk m1a 3.jpg

I just heard about this on a podcast that I listen to. That Jauggernaut frame is freaking BADASS. Good luck with sell. Seriously if I had the money it would be mine..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.