JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a clean S&W Pre Model 10 with a 6 inch barrel that is just gathering dust in my safe. Overall it is in excellent condition with minimal wear to the bluing. It does show a bit of holster wear at the end of the barrel. It has a very light turn ring, and the barrel is shiny with well defined grooves. The lockup is tight and the indexing appears to be spot on. From what I can tell, the gun did not see much use in its life. There are a couple of light dings on the top strap (visible in pics). Also, the butt shows a couple of chips (also in the pics). It is 100% numbers matching, and from what I can tell was produced in 1949 or 1950.

I'm looking to either sell for $400, or trade for something else. On my short list is a S&W Shield in either 9mm or .40 with no external safety, or an unmolested AK. Also, I like mil surp long guns and hand guns (I already have enough Mosins). I am also open to offers, so let me know what you have... the worst I can do is say no.

I am not interested in hunting rifles, Saturday night specials, TVs, bicycles, or ex girlfriends (unless they are really cute!)

FTF with Oregon ID required.

100_0419-sm.jpg

100_0420-sm.jpg
100_0421-sm.jpg
100_0422-sm.jpg

Last Edited:
I've handled this revolver and it's much nicer than the photos show and jricker3 is a good man to do business with.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.