JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a clean S&W Pre Model 10 with a 6 inch barrel that is just gathering dust in my safe. Overall it is in excellent condition with minimal wear to the bluing. It does show a bit of holster wear at the end of the barrel. It has a very light turn ring, and the barrel is shiny with well defined grooves. The lockup is tight and the indexing appears to be spot on. From what I can tell, the gun did not see much use in its life. There are a couple of light dings on the top strap (visible in pics). Also, the butt shows a couple of chips (also in the pics). It is 100% numbers matching, and from what I can tell was produced in 1949 or 1950.

I'm looking to either sell for $400, or trade for something else. On my short list is a S&W Shield in either 9mm or .40 with no external safety, or an unmolested AK. Also, I like mil surp long guns and hand guns (I already have enough Mosins). I am also open to offers, so let me know what you have... the worst I can do is say no.

I am not interested in hunting rifles, Saturday night specials, TVs, bicycles, or ex girlfriends (unless they are really cute!)

FTF with Oregon ID required.

100_0419-sm.jpg

100_0420-sm.jpg
100_0421-sm.jpg
100_0422-sm.jpg

Last Edited:
I've handled this revolver and it's much nicer than the photos show and jricker3 is a good man to do business with.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top