JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am offering up this beautiful S&W model 686-6 2 1/2" 357 magnum. I took this in on trade and it was represented as being test fired only and I see nothing to dispute that but I can only represent it "as new in the box" as I didn't purchase it new myself. Comes with the box stuff and two lock mechanisims. (WHY?) Currently has wooden "boot grips" and also comes with factory rubber grips as shown in the photo. At any rate, I am asking $700 and about the only thing I am looking for in trade would be a Vaquero or maybe a Blackhawlk in 45 Colt/45ACP, the shorter the barrel the better but let me know what you have, I never say never. I am in Lebanon and willing to meet with a buyer from Eugene to Keizer and the legal fees are on the buyer. Please respond by PM, I don't text.

MVC-022S.JPG MVC-023S.JPG MVC-024S.JPG MVC-025S.JPG MVC-026S.JPG MVC-027S.JPG MVC-028S.JPG MVC-029S.JPG MVC-030S.JPG

Last Edited:
It was pointed out to me by a member of this form that I have here a model 686. I tried to change the post heading without success but it is corrected in the body of the post. Thank you finnmike.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.