JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my very early S&W Model 66 No Dash 357 Mag/38 Spc.

It has a stainless finish, 4inch pinned barrel, recessed cylinder, stainless sights, original target stocks, and also includes the original box. The barrel has been ported at some point in its life, not sure if its a factory job or aftermarket. Either way it is very well done.

It is in very good condition with minor wear marks and a light turn ring. Lockup is tight, timing is good, and it shoots great. I have only fired a small amount of 38 specials through it. This is a beautiful example of fine S&W craftsmanship. These are only getting harder to find.

I'm asking $900 $800 OBO. I'm interested in the following trades +/- cash:

CZ Scorpion Evo
S&W TRR8/ M&P R8
FNX45 Tactical
Glock 40 10mm
Glock 29 Gen 4
Sig Mk25
Springfield M6 Scout

Trades with cash:
Remington 870 Police 18.5" 12G
Ruger 10/22 Takedown
Rossi 92 44 Mag
Glock 43

IMG_6727.JPG IMG_6728.JPG IMG_6729.JPG IMG_6731.JPG IMG_6733.JPG IMG_6735.JPG

Last Edited:
I can't believe this is still here. Too bad I already jumped on a new 66-8. This will make some one very happy to have a no-lock 66. Free bump and GLWTS.

Any chance of getting a pic of the front of the grips where they come together just behind the trigger guard, a pic of the back of the grips top to bottom where they meet the frame and the bottom where they meet the frame.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.