JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Unloading the wives 442. She doesn't like to shoot it, even with the light loads. So it's just been sitting in the safe. Have all the original box an paperwork etc. It's a nice little pistol, prob put about 2 boxes thru it, alittle holster wear, no major blemishes. This is the non lock version.
Asking $320.00 ($20 off, then pulling it)
No trades at this time.
I'm in st. Helens, so I use shooters service center in st. John's for transfers.. $35..buyer pays.
Thanks for looking! 20170530_191129.jpg 20170530_191138.jpg 20170530_191101.jpg

Last Edited:
if you open yourself up to trades, let me know. I might be moving to AZ so having something this size that can be tucked even in swim shorts would be nice. Wife cut my $$ of for buying new guns so all i have is trades..:)

Will do. Really needing cash more than anything right now.
The only thing I'd seriously consider for trades right now, would be that keltec 9mm carbine/glock mags.
Thanks for the interest though.

Just did some quick research on barrel swaps. The 9mm would be my only interest here, I don't shoot the 357 or 40. It sounds like 9mm isn't really doable without extra mods. Your experience? I don't know much about these things. Would I need g26 mags?
This trade is intriguing.

you can drive yourself crazy researching this online. before i dove in i got different info. For me, i put in just the barrel and use G19 mags and it shoots flawlessly. i've had ZERO issues shooting. the 9mm barrel is the short one that will fit in the G27 or G33. I have two 15rd mags and one 17rd mag... all with xgrips. 503.858.9941 is my cell.

Ok..thanks for the info.
I think I'll keep it up thru this weekend, still hoping for $. I'll keep your offer under consideration. I'll get back to you Sunday, if it hasn't sold. We can talk then..if your still interested.
Thx!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.