JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a pristine S&W Model 36 Chief's Special produced right around 1969 or 1970 that I first got with the original thin wood grips. I'd added a Tyler T-Grip to them but never liked the way it felt or handled. On a whim, I bought a new Altamont boot grip for it. This is the Altamont with a grey G10 insert for J-Frames. I'm way more than pleased with the way it looks and feels now. It's just a gorgeous little gun with almost 100 percent bluing except for a turn ring. I got it for $400 from a friend who got it from his father, but he said he wanted a mixer board for his band more than an old .38 Special classic pistol. I really did try to talk him out of selling it and even offered it back to him later, but he turned me down. So now it's mine.

61A74D9A-2DB4-4373-9E7C-CDA02C617707_zpscpddvtlb.jpg 2C74935D-053C-480E-BE1C-C9D83FF334B3_zpsxj2unhwt.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews