JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
Vernonia
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a great condition Model 36 Smith that appears to have been manufactured sometime between 1962 and 1966. The bluing is in good shape, with a little wear here and there. I'd rate it 90% minimum. It appears to have been carried at some point, but maybe only a handful of times. Definitely not an EDC. A shining example of Smith and Wesson's work when they were in their prime. Includes a leather holster that I forgot to include in the pictures. As with the Model 10 I have posted, I will try my best to answer any questions that I can about this gun, and can provide additional photos on request. I am not a revolver expert, but I know some of you are!

Not open to trades on this. Cash only. Buy will meet at my shop in Vernonia. Transfer fee is included in the price.

20231208_155905.jpg 20231208_155914.jpg 20231208_155930.jpg 20231208_155947.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Close to you in North Plains, needing something in good working order for the dashboard. I've been eyeing both your S&W's, but could do with a poorer condition, lower price old S&W if one pops up.

While this would certainly work for your intended purpose, I feel it would be a shame to use this (or the Model 10) as a truck gun. They are both in really good shape, especially considering their age. Here would be a good alternative in the same price bracket, but with the added benefit of being stainless:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.