JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Snoqualmie
State
Washington
This is a Smith & Wesson model 19-3 .357 magnum revolver, in blued steel, with a 6 in. barrel. According to the serial number, it was manufactured around 1970. It is pinned and recessed. Accurate, deadly, and reliable, this used to be the standard police sidearm in the U.S. for many years. In addition to the pictured standard wooden grips, I am including a set of Pachmayr grips. See pictures.

There is some holster wear from the previous owner. I never holstered it. There is a slight ding on the right side of the frame, just behind the cylinder. It is quite small and has no effect on the operation. See pictures.
Since 2015 have shot mostly .38 Special. I reload and rarely approach hot loads. Even the .357 magnum rounds I have reloaded were mid-range.

This gun has been to my gunsmith several times for inspection, cleaning, and modification. Although, the only modification I have had done is trigger work and the installation of a Wolff Spring Kit. Trigger pull is smooth and easy, about 2½ lbs.

I clean my revolver after every trip to the range. This gun has been well cared for. I am only selling it because I cannot install an accessory ramp on it. It is iron sights only, and probably always will be.
This gun is accurate. I have shot groups with a mean radius of less than 3/4 inch at 24 yards. With the right load, you can, too.

Payment methods include wire transfer and USPS Money Order. If you are local, cash is king, and the transfer will take place at Fall City Firearms. I will pay the transfer fee. You will have to pass a background check per Washington State RCW.

Note: If you are buying local, be advised that current Washington state laws require a 10 day waiting period. This means you will have to come back to the gun store a second time before you can actually take possession of this revolver.

If you are not local, send me the info for your FFL and I will ship from my FFL (Fall City Firearms). I will pay the shipping charges.

$50 discount for a local buyer!

No trades!

DSC-0803.jpg DSC-0805.jpg DSC-0806.jpg

DSC-0807.jpg DSC-0808.jpg DSC-0809.jpg

DSC-0810.jpg DSC-0813.jpg DSC-0815.jpg

DSC-0818.jpg DSC-0821.jpg DSC-0822.jpg

DSC-0827.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: