JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Truck needs a new head gasket, so unfortunately have to sell this beauty. The gun is in excellent condition with tight lockup and impeccable finish with only very minor signs of use. It appears to have been handled little before I bought it, and I've only put about a hundred rounds through it. It shoots superbly and has sublime balance characteristic of the 4" heavy barrel K Frames. Would make an excellent gun for carry or hiking.

Comes with the original box and paperwork, one HKS speedloader, hogue rubber grip and a Bianchi X-15 shoulder holster. The box is not an exact serial match, but is from another M13-2 from the same year and serial number range. The paperwork is from the original purchase of the gun in 1979, even including the original receipt!

Asking 600$
I am not interested in trades at this time.

Last Edited:
Nice . Worth the price . Wish you were near Wilsonville !

You might think about taking it to the WAC Gunshow in Puyallup this weekend. I'm guessing you will find a buyer for the Gun without a problem. Good Luck.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.