JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_0067.JPG Love my M&P9 2.0 so much that I just picked up an M&P45 2.0. I haven't shot it yet, but it feels great. With the small grip, it has about the same grip circumference as the M&P9 with a medium grip. I like the extra barrel length and the fact it fits perfect in my M&P9 duty holsters. If it shoots, its gonna be a keeper.

I've got 1.0 versions of the CORE 9mm and the 45. And I want 2.0 versions of both but there's really not enough of a difference to justify buying them. Particularly because both guns are Apex'd and I still think it's a better trigger than what comes in the 2.0's...albeit the 2.0 triggers are an excellent improvement over the stock 1.0 triggers.

But I still want them. Will this sickness ever end? :rolleyes:

I've got 1.0 versions of the CORE 9mm and the 45. And I want 2.0 versions of both but there's really not enough of a difference to justify buying them. Particularly because both guns are Apex'd and I still think it's a better trigger than what comes in the 2.0's...albeit the 2.0 triggers are an excellent improvement over the stock 1.0 triggers.

But I still want them. Will this sickness ever end? :rolleyes:

I've got 3 M&P9s, one is a 2.0, and this M&P45 2.0. It amazes me that besides length, there isnt enough difference in size to cause problems with my safariland holsters.

When I first thought when I saw the M&P for the first time was, "they fancied up the sigma". I wasn't interested. I saw them on the range more and more after a few depts adopted them. I was issued one in 2014 and shot the heck out it. I figured I'd break it and truth be told, I hoped I would. It became, in my mind, the most adaptable, comfortable, and easy to shoot gun I own. Now I got 4.

I am pissed about the 2.0. I own 14 various 1.0 versions of M&P's And now I feel I have to buy 2.0 versions of about half of them.
It's a conspiracy I tell ya...

I've got 3 M&P9s, one is a 2.0, and this M&P45 2.0. It amazes me that besides length, there isnt enough difference in size to cause problems with my safariland holsters.

When I first thought when I saw the M&P for the first time was, "they fancied up the sigma". I wasn't interested. I saw them on the range more and more after a few depts adopted them. I was issued one in 2014 and shot the heck out it. I figured I'd break it and truth be told, I hoped I would. It became, in my mind, the most adaptable, comfortable, and easy to shoot gun I own. Now I got 4.

And they're not UGLY like Glocks are! So there's that. :D:D

View attachment 362732 Love my M&P9 2.0 so much that I just picked up an M&P45 2.0. I haven't shot it yet, but it feels great. With the small grip, it has about the same grip circumference as the M&P9 with a medium grip. I like the extra barrel length and the fact it fits perfect in my M&P9 duty holsters. If it shoots, its gonna be a keeper.
So, since you just listed it for sale... what's your opinion of it? I have the 1.0 45 threaded as my main .45 suppressor host.

I have a 45 and 45C , 1.0 M &Ps. Both have Apex sears. I have
been looking for a 2.0 45. Haven't seen the 2.0, 45 here locally. I
picked up a 2.0, 9mm. I think I will leave this trigger alone.:cool: Does
seem to be exceptionally accurate.:rolleyes:
DSC00080.JPG
DSC00107.JPG

Last Edited:
Im really wondering if the Shield line will get a 1.5 stack like the new G43 or the 365. Or if they'll ever release a 2.0 CORE series.

I do prefer the shields for carry but I would for sure like one thats akin to a G26 or G27 that accepts double stack mags to at least give me 10+ and accept compact/FS/extended mags.

Or if they'll ever release a 2.0 CORE series.
It is astounding to me that the company that first came out with a red dot enabled pistol is conceding whatever market share they have/had to Glock and Sig, with the prolonged release of a 2.0 CORE. I would have thought the 2.0 CORE would easily have been a higher priority to them than the .380 they released or the 3.6" version M&P's they released.

I'd love to know their decision process on this one. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads