JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
OMG stop it. If that was a Glock I'd order two, also it's .40s&w which is basically a dying caliber, and I have never shot it. Wish it was a 9mm if definitely get one.

Last Edited:
Aim surplus has really been coming through with the great deals lately:

1687112124889.png 1687112183267.png
1687112445854.jpeg

OMG stop it. If that was a Glock I'd order two, also it's .40s&w which is basically a dying caliber, and I have never shot it. Wish it was a 9mm if definitely get one.
I am running a Storm Lake 9mm conversion barrel in my Gen 1 M&P40 full size pistol. I wonder if Gen 1 full size barrels work equally well in the 2.0 full size models?

This guy compares gen 1 and 2.0 barrels in this video at the 7:50 mark.

Last Edited:
Great deal for a great gun.
Yeah there will be haters due to the caliber, but 40SW can make sense especially if you shoot 10mm.
I try lots of bullets and the scraps fall to the 40SW for trigger practice. Brass is very cheap at the moment.

This particular pistol has a very ergonomic grip. The grip serrations grab your hand like in Avatar and you "link' with the pistol.
Currently the only beef with SW is the lack of threaded barrels for 10mm and 40SW.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top