JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$600.
Brand New in Box.

Comes with everything: Pistol, Mag, Extended Mag, Lock, etc...

I purchased this for myself but then got a $600 offer from someone who backed out. For $600, I have no choice but to sell it...

FTF sale in Oregon. Bill of Sale and ODL or CCW req'd.

Thanks!

It's all about if you can find them or not. Looked today in Vancouver and they're no where. Lucky I found me a m&p9c. Nice looking piece glws

To all you guys whining about his asking, he can ask what he wants. Chances are, he'll get it. The M&P9 Shields' are pretty tough to come by. You can still find the 40s all day. If he was in Washington, I'd PM him an offer. Good luck with your sale rkalbiar

To all you guys whining about his asking, he can ask what he wants. Chances are, he'll get it. The M&P9 Shields' are pretty tough to come by. You can still find the 40s all day. If he was in Washington, I'd PM him an offer. Good luck with your sale rkalbiar

+1

what? stop whining, where's the fun in that? much better to threadcrap all over someone. If no one likes what he's selling it for, guess what? no one will buy it, no one elses problem.

another shield just came up, you guys ought to go crap on that one, run along....

Winston

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.