JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Sammamish
State
Washington
New in box, never fired. Installed Apex duty trigger springs to reduce the trigger weight.

Just looking to see if there are any good trade options, so if you have something interesting make an offer. Interested in 9mm handguns, milsurp or 12GA OU shotguns.

IMG_6923.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've heard they are actually pretty good - much better than their old hinged style triggers that were terrible. But, if you are used to a really nice trigger like a Canik or HK like you said, it may not feel as nice. They are really popular carry guns by people who know a lot about firearms though.

Bought this really recently and immediately didn't like the trigger. Never even took it to the range. New in box, never fired. Thought about replacing the trigger but decided to pass.

Not really looking for a trade at this time but if you have something interesting you can make an offer. Interested in 9mm handguns, milsurp & 12GA OU shotguns.

View attachment 1776689
Text if still
For sale

Just put in the Apex competition spring kit, which brought the trigger pull down to 4.5 lbs and made the trigger a lot better. Planning on taking this to the range soon, might just end up keeping it. Still entertaining offers until I take it to the range.l

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.