JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been googling and not having much luck.

I have a Gen 1 M&P compact. I currently have 3 different holsters that I like, but I need one more.

I am looking for a Kydex (other is fine) holster that fits the gun with Streamlite TRL-3 mounted, in a paddle holster. Any recommendations on where to start looking?

I currently have what is apparently now discontinued Uncle Mikes paddle that I love and have for several other guns, but they do not make a light version. I have a nice belted mounted Kydex (don't recall brand) that works with the light, but no practical way to convert to paddle.

I have been googling and not having much luck.

I have a Gen 1 M&P compact. I currently have 3 different holsters that I like, but I need one more.

I am looking for a Kydex (other is fine) holster that fits the gun with Streamlite TRL-3 mounted, in a paddle holster. Any recommendations on where to start looking?

I currently have what is apparently now discontinued Uncle Mikes paddle that I love and have for several other guns, but they do not make a light version. I have a nice belted mounted Kydex (don't recall brand) that works with the light, but no practical way to convert to paddle.
I like these and have several but not one with a light. This version is for lights and you can select mounting type for belt.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top