JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been googling and not having much luck.

I have a Gen 1 M&P compact. I currently have 3 different holsters that I like, but I need one more.

I am looking for a Kydex (other is fine) holster that fits the gun with Streamlite TRL-3 mounted, in a paddle holster. Any recommendations on where to start looking?

I currently have what is apparently now discontinued Uncle Mikes paddle that I love and have for several other guns, but they do not make a light version. I have a nice belted mounted Kydex (don't recall brand) that works with the light, but no practical way to convert to paddle.

I have been googling and not having much luck.

I have a Gen 1 M&P compact. I currently have 3 different holsters that I like, but I need one more.

I am looking for a Kydex (other is fine) holster that fits the gun with Streamlite TRL-3 mounted, in a paddle holster. Any recommendations on where to start looking?

I currently have what is apparently now discontinued Uncle Mikes paddle that I love and have for several other guns, but they do not make a light version. I have a nice belted mounted Kydex (don't recall brand) that works with the light, but no practical way to convert to paddle.
I like these and have several but not one with a light. This version is for lights and you can select mounting type for belt.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top