JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Picked this up as an understudy to my Shield but I haven't ended up shooting it that much 🤷‍♂️

I got it used so no idea on round count, I have heard that some of them preferer HV ammo but I took it out the other day and ran 2 mags each of CCI SV and Federal Champion and it ran fine :)

Comes with
4 mags total
Burris FF3 / EGW mount
Thread adaptor
OWB Holster from https://www.roundedgear.com/collect...shield-4-0-9mm-40-owb-kydex-belt-loop-holster It's for the centerfire Shield but fits good except the rail pops the shell open a bit.
S&W and Burris factory boxes with all the bits-n-bobs

Not really interested in trades at this time, but as always if you have something in mind for a trade feel free to shoot me a PM

I like A Cut Above or Tigard Pawn, but work takes me all over town so I can be flexible on FFL's

mp22lr (1).jpg
mp22lr (2).jpg
mp22lr (3).jpg
mp22lr (5).jpg

mp22lr (6).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Another potential trade might be a 6" S&W 422 plus some cash depending on your 422's condition, the number of mags, and stuff like that :)

Last Edited:
Good deal on the package. I can't remember what I paid for our extra mags, but I remember being surprised by how much they were WHEN I could find them. You have 4, along with the red dot and holster.

Ours (it's really my Wife's gun) is rock solid reliable with whatever we feed it. She usually shoots it suppressed, so it gets filthy in a hurry but just chugs along. We have shot it A LOT!

As an added bonus, since the barrel is so short, standard velocity stays subsonic making suppressed shooting very pleasant and no added expense for subsonic ammo.

All in all, this pistol exceeded my expectations. Frankly, I'm surprised it's still available. Someone needs to buy this!

Best regards.

WMB

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.