JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!

I have a almost new (shoot it maybe 200-300rds) Smith & Wesson M&P 15T, it came from the factory with Troy rail, Troy Flip up from and rear back up sights, paid $1300 for it new at keith's, since new I added the following to it:
-Brand new Surefire M951 Kit weapon light, paid $470 for it (is mounted on the gun but never been at the range or field)
-CQD Front slint point black, paid $35.00 at BCM
-Tango Down black vertical grip, paid $70.00
-BCM Gunfighter charging handle, medium, paid $45.00
Magpul:
-CTR black stock (mil spec), paid $92.00
-MIAD black grip (it cames with all the extra parts), paid $38.00
-XTM rail panels in black, 30 pieces, paid $6.50 for each 8
-ASAP sling plate, paid $28.00
-MS2 sling in coyote, paid $49.00

If you add eveything is a little over $2100.00, I'll like to sell everything, plus 3ea USGI 30rd mags with Ranger plates and factory gun case for $1550 plus shipping, or I'll take a partial trade, I need at least $800 cash to finish other proyects, Partial trades that I'll take:
-Trijicom 1-4 Accupoint with Larue tactical mount
-Aimpoint Comp M4
-Aimpoint T1 with Larue tactical mount
-BCM 14.5" complete upper (with/without BCG) with a flat top and Larue/Daniel defense rail, it must be like new
-Remington in 308 (SPS/LTR/PSS).

USPS Money orders or cash only, I will only ship to where is legal and only to a FFL that will receive guns from private parties, Ill be happy to email pics, please email me for questions at [email protected]

Thanks

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top