JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
:been sold:

I got this as trade for another pistol, fun gun but just sits in the safe. Maybe 100 rounds through it. It was way to big for the last owner so he never shot it, and I've only taken it to the range a couple times.

$550

I'm located in Vancouver WA, but would be willing to travel into Portland to a FFL within reason. If in Washington, we'll deal with post 1639 BS together. :mad:

IMG_4060.jpg IMG_4061.jpg IMG_4062.jpg

Last Edited:
Revolvers need the 1639 process as well? I thought it was only semi-autos?

1639 killed the one day transfer for everything. King county sheriff is claiming a transfer may take over 30 days to process, which ironically the paperwork become void after 30.

I'm waiting to see how the transfers are working out in Clark county, but everyone is claiming over 10 days is going to be the norm.

The waiting part is some BS. I refuse to do the HIPPA thing that 1639 wants.

Not. Happening.

Regardless, that is a nice revolver at a great price. I myself am on the fence between getting a .357 magnum and .44 magnum.

I know, first world problems. :eek:

Lowers and "others" have gotten an exception for a year. So they still go through the NICS system.

But over all the whole thing is utter BS, especially how my 10/22 is now an "assault rifle"

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.