JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings, I just picked up a 442 and currently i am sifting through holster choices. I have been carrying a Glock 19 in a stealthgear AIWB with great results. Thus far the revolver just rides in my pocket. I do not think I am interested in a pocket holster. The two directions I am interested in starting down (we all know I am going to try half a dozen holsters, each time proclaiming this is the one), are just getting another AIWB or something leather would be good as well.

In addition to suggestions if there are folks out there who have a QUALITY holster they are looking to sell let me know. I have found that buying quality name brands or something of great quality that was hand made is what I prefer.

Greetings, I just picked up a 442 and currently i am sifting through holster choices. I have been carrying a Glock 19 in a stealthgear AIWB with great results. Thus far the revolver just rides in my pocket. I do not think I am interested in a pocket holster. The two directions I am interested in starting down (we all know I am going to try half a dozen holsters, each time proclaiming this is the one), are just getting another AIWB or something leather would be good as well.

In addition to suggestions if there are folks out there who have a QUALITY holster they are looking to sell let me know. I have found that buying quality name brands or something of great quality that was hand made is what I prefer.

Check out Simply Rugged's Sourdough Pancake holster.
I have used one with my J-frame Smiths for years.
Best,
Gary

I use a blackhawk cqc holster. It's super cheap which i understand is not your interest but i really like it. Holds the grip just high enough to obtain purchase on a draw, yet low enough to keep it concealed. Thin leather keeps the bulk to a minimum and tuckable without any gaudy embellishments or eye catching clips.
Works great for appendix or 3-4 oclock carry.

151476010206262894872.jpg

Yea, depends on how you carry it. Can't tell where you are but Ted Blocker has a standard line and will custom make pretty much whatever you want in leather. If you don't want leather there's a guy here that does good.. his name fails me though.

I use and would recommend a Mika holster. Hand made and it has held up very well. Always feels secure and can draw easily. I just checked his web site and he has grown his business considerably since I bought mine about 10 years ago so there must be a bunch of satisfied customers out there.

I will trade you my 442 for yours

I will trade you my 442 for yours straight up. I will even throw in an old dog with a bum leg, but you can not tell my wife.
Oh I wish that were my 442.. my dad had a pair of 67's before I was born... they are definitely my favorite muscle car.

So I caved and got a pocket holster.
Bianchi 152 Pocket Piece Holster J-Frame

I am going to check out some of the ones folks suggested for sure. I really appreciate everyone relying and taking the time to post pictures. At the same time I got the holster I grabbed four of the tuff quick strips in orange five shot. After practicing for an hour or so with some snap caps they seem really nice pluse they are as simple as they come and cheap. The HKS seemed to rub and was clumsy. The five star and SL variant are going to get a shot as well I do believe.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top