JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Should say WTS/WTT

Cash price is $600.

This is the pre-rail Tactical S&W, the one with a with a 7-round magazine. Fits well into a front pocket. The ambi safety is also a de-cocker. Trigger is DA/SA, and has an extremely short reset. Functions perfectly.

I'll consider any reasonable offer, but am moving away from 9mm. Can add a bit of cash and goodies on my end if needed.

Trade interests:

Stainless 1911

XDM .45 with CT laser

.357 or .44 revolver

Rifle, shotgun, ...preference given to stainless guns

D1F5E8E5-834A-47EF-A1EB-E37958CD71E2.jpeg

6EE489B9-ABCA-47D7-8E87-3BBC7F7F4DF1.jpeg

1C8EF37C-C2D5-466B-AE49-F249BF8FF862.jpeg

Here it is without the pinky extension.

6E01F5AA-C130-419F-9870-1A44F9EBECD5.jpeg

EEF3DA3A-687C-4D09-AA1D-CE5C79B66D35.jpeg

Last Edited:
Err ahh any chance you could throw in the blond on walking dead that carried this gun, Andrea.? :D

Somebody should pick up on this, this series was so reliable they would feed an empty case.

Glwts:)

3G S&W semiauto grips are pretty limited. There's always Hogue for wood and rubber, but I like these guys: Smith&Wesson 3913 TSW
I have one of the "stars and stripes" models on my 4013 TSW and thinking about one (not sure which yet) for my 6904.
They have models for all kinds of oddball (in the US, anyway) guns. I found em while looking for wood panels for my SAR K2 45... Yuma don't like plastic grips :)

Cool piece, congratulations. I'm a little jealous.

Other stuff:
Holster selection is pretty limited too, but they're out there. I carried my 6904 in a DeSantis Sof Tuck for a few mos (about 20 bucks and worth way more, imo) until my Milt Sparks SS II showed up.
GunBroker is the best source for spare mags and +2 baseplates. Most are used, but there are some NOS and even brand-new MecGar units floating around. Googling for magazine interchangeability between models will net you posts from the S&W forum... a good resource even if you don't join.
There are instructions available on how to disable the magazine disconnect, but I decided to leave mine alone and just get over it.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.