JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a beautiful Smith & Wesson 360j in .38 spl.
This is an off catalog j frame revolver with a scandium alloy frame and a melonite covered cylinder (same treatment as a M&P slide).
I believe originally this model was put together for a foreign LE contract, possibly for the Japanese police. The bottom of the frame has a lanyard hole, and the serial number has been moved to the side of the frame, just below the cylinder latch. This revolver also has a blast shield installed on the top strap, just above the forcing cone.
This is a very nice carry revolver, and one of the cheapest entry tickets if you like scandium frames and shrouded barrels.

I shot the revolver exactly once, maybe half a box of target ammo through it. There are a couple of minute handling marks on the gun, they were already there when I purchased it.

I am asking 320.00 dollars for the gun, which is very fair. Transfer fees are not included.

I am selling to finance house repairs, and I know already that I will regret selling this fine piece.

I would like to transfer at US GUNS. They change 30 dollars including OSP fees. I am not interested in trades.

Thank you very much.

360j-1.jpg 360j-2.jpg 360j-3.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.