JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for suggestions to improve the feel and break while keeping the pull weight close to that of my defensive rifle for cross-training purposes. I use the 15/22 for Rimfire Steel and like to be competitive but maintaining or improving my "real world" skill with defensive rifle is more important to me. I'd prefer springs or individual parts replacement to a full drop in, but am interested it what you all have found to be cost effective and beneficial.

Disregard that, I read 10/22. :s0108:

PA just had Geissele G2S triggers on sale for $90 I'd check them out and see if they still are for their "Thanksgiving Leftovers" sale.

Last Edited:
Larue MBT-2S is a great trigger for only $89. You can get an ALG or even a polished two stage trigger from PSA, but might as well spend the few $$ extra and get a Larue. I have them in several AR's including 2 AR-22s, and they are amazing for the price. You won't regret it.

Larue MBT-2S is a great trigger for only $89. You can get an ALG or even a polished two stage trigger from PSA, but might as well spend the few $$ extra and get a Larue. I have them in several AR's including 2 AR-22s, and they are amazing for the price. You won't regret it.
They are a damn good trigger for the money, I just don't want to support Cuckoo Larue. If I was looking for a solid 2-stage trigger in that price range it would be a Centurion Arms AST.

Looking for suggestions to improve the feel and break while keeping the pull weight close to that of my defensive rifle for cross-training purposes. I use the 15/22 for Rimfire Steel and like to be competitive but maintaining or improving my "real world" skill with defensive rifle is more important to me. I'd prefer springs or individual parts replacement to a full drop in, but am interested it what you all have found to be cost effective and beneficial.
Don't have an answer to your question but my echo sport binary trigger sure is fun in it at 600 RPM. Only reason I keep that gun. Definitely not going to give you good feel, break etc. with a binary though.

Larue triggers are cheap and awesome. Probably lots of others out there too I haven't used that are just as good or better. Somebody had a huge Sale on Geissele triggers for Black Friday I think they were $82 or $92 as I recall. Not sure who it was but it was one of the big outfits I think. I was tempted but just have no need.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR