JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Could not think of a fitting title, so this is what I landed on.

I recently joined here after watching the classifieds for a while. I had never really browsed through the rest of the site until now.

I am 23 and married with a baby due any day now. I work a part time job, while running a small business from home, and going to school full time for a degree in Electrical Engineering. My free time usually consists of a day at the range or trail riding. Not sure what else I can say, I am glad to see and join a great community in the Northwest.

I usually write "Welcome from the great State of Jefferson", but it sounds like you're already here. So welcome to NWFA, it's a good place.

Welcome aboard!

C02F4096-5E05-4857-A00F-075169344657.jpeg

stay alert!!! I've had several close friends who ran the grueling gauntlet of EE....if yer not already a 'special kind of nerd' the program demands will turn you into one step by step....

welcome to the non-grind version of 'RealityWorld' aka NWFA!!!

Welcome to NWFA.
You at OIT ? I've had the fortune to work alongside several engineers educated in K-Falls. Well trained and highly skilled.

I am not going to OIT, although that was my original plan it just did not work and was not practical for me to uproot/travel just for school.

stay alert!!! I've had several close friends who ran the grueling gauntlet of EE....if yer not already a 'special kind of nerd' the program demands will turn you into one step by step....

welcome to the non-grind version of 'RealityWorld' aka NWFA!!!

I guess you could call me a special kind of nerd. :s0064:

So far I have yet to run into a course where the content was beyond my current understanding. But I'm sure that will change as I start delving into the more advanced physics classes.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews