JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a mafia government...... you call it Democrats and Republicans, I call it the Gambinos and Bonannos. The men in uniform and face masks can come to your door in the middle of the night and take you away for good at any time once this thing is in full effect. The odds of anyone coming to my place to take me away is pretty slim but as long as there is a chance..... I don't like it at all. America as we knew it is DEAD! anything and everything you say on line is monitored and recorded so..... for those of you who have not seen the movie 1984.... go on YouTube and watch it. And they wanna take your guns away so you don't have a fighting chance for when they come a knocking. IMHO there is nothing wrong with infowars.com

Well, I didn't have 8 hours to read all of this draft, took 10 minutes just to scroll through the titles on the outline. Saw everything from issueing medals to military employees to use of missles. So What Part or Title of which section are you talking about? The story it self only states the authors personal opionions. Kind of seems like a personal sway article to me.

Veto or not, Congress has shown their hand. The majority of them have no problem supporting a plan that would lock away citizens, with no regard for the 4th, 5th, 6th or 8th amendments or Miranda rights.

They've made it clear where they stand.

Did anyone think our government would stop eroding the Bill of Rights under the guise of preventing terror and protecting the country?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top