JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1775
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
OREGON CITY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my Molot Vepr 23" barrel chambered in 7.62x54r. I am the second owner, and I bought it unfired. I put no more than 200 rounds through it. Rifle is in excellent condition. Action is smooth as butter. Comes with the stock furniture and one factory 5rd mag. I have the cleaning rod for it as well. I do not have the original box.

Honestly, prices have been all over the place recently, so let's call it $1875. Not looking for trades currently. Only partial trade credit I'd want would be a Zastava M21 stock, A2 carry handles, & BUIS.

Prefer to transfer at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City. Buyer pays transfer.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These are some very well built guns. I have shot a couple over the years and was very with them.
Agreed. Smooth as butter. Only reason I'm listing it is because I have 3 other AK DMRs and need to fund other projects.

Used to have her dressed up in Dragunov style furniture with a POSP 4X.

1692758179395.png

Last Edited:
Do you still have Dragunov Furniture? If so i would be interested. I have this same rifle.As i understand, there were not many of these brought into USA in 23" barrel. As per an article in American Rifleman Magazine. PM me, works as well. Thanks.

Do you still have Dragunov Furniture? If so i would be interested. I have this same rifle.As i understand, there were not many of these brought into USA in 23" barrel. As per an article in American Rifleman Magazine. PM me, works as well. Thanks.
I sold the Dragunov style furniture a while ago. Was nice stuff.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.