JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a true safe queen. It hasn't been to the range once in my time owning it, and it's time to let it go to a home where it'll get more use. Basically new, with a few scratches here and there, but no rust, no missing parts, no damage, and the barrel looks fine.

This is a Vepr semi-automatic rifle. They are basically short versions of the infamous Dragunov sniper rifle, and the similarities show as soon as you see it. The only thing I haven't grabbed for it has been a scope and scope mount, which are easy enough to come by. This is a real beast of a rifle. The Vepr is what an AK wishes it was. It's big, it's mean, it's gorgeous, it's accurate. What more could you possibly want out of a firearm?

They sold for $2,200 new way back before the Russian sanctions. Good luck finding one in stock at any gun store now, and it doesn't look like we're going to be lifting those sanctions any time soon, so the Vepr's America has, is what we have. No more are being imported, we don't build them domestically, and thus, my price is firm. I haven't checked Gunbroker but I'm sure they're going to for $2,500+.

$2,000 takes it and three magazines home. Not really after trades, unless you have a Maxim M1910 kit.

20231015_085853.jpg 20231015_085900.jpg 20231015_085908.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service