JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Its not Russia's first land grab since the fall of the USSR, they grabbed some land in Moldova and Georgia, and lets not forget the two Chechen wars. Did l mention their neighbors don't like them, kind of like Serbia who by no surprise are having a bromance with Russia.

Its not Russia's first land grab since the fall of the USSR, they grabbed some land in Moldova and Georgia, and lets not forget the two Chechen wars. Did l mention their neighbors don't like them, kind of like Serbia who by no surprise are having a bromance with Russia.
Chechnya is part of Russia. That is not a land grab. The Moldovan war was a settlement of a boundary dispute just after the breakup of the Soviet Union.

I'm not sure our neighbors like us much either. What does that have to do with anything?

Chechnya is part of Russia. That is not a land grab. The Moldovan war was a settlement of a boundary dispute just after the breakup of the Soviet Union.

I'm not sure our neighbors like us much either. What does that have to do with anything?

That's 'cuz Trudeau sits down to pee, and López-Obrador gets his marching orders from cartels instead of big-tech billionaires.

Self determination has everything to do with the current situation. Ukraine would rather be aligned with the west, Russia won't allow it.

Self determination has everything to do with the current situation. Ukraine would rather be aligned with the west, Russia won't allow it.
As much as I don't like King Putie, I have to say that I don't think Russia wants Ukraine but rather wants Ukraine to be a neutral buffer state.
If Mexico suddenly signed a security pact with Russia and Russia moved in a bunch of personnel/hardware, we wouldn't like it very much.

Thats good for them but what do we have to do with it and why do we have to be Team America world police? We are already indebted up to our eyeballs because of crap like this. And your'e right. Russia wont allow it. Sounds like a dispute between Russia and Ukraine.

As much as I don't like King Putie, I have to say that I don't think Russia wants Ukraine but rather wants Ukraine to be a neutral buffer state.
If Mexico suddenly signed a security pact with Russia and Russia moved in a bunch of personnel/hardware, we wouldn't like it very much.
Thats exactly what they want . A neutral zone.

Incomparable. Mexico is not expecting the US to go all belligerent on it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top