JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

$475

1952 Russian SKS. "KBI import" on the side.

Very nice Russian SKS with some extras. I purchased this 20 years ago and only put about 40 rounds through it.

Every number matches including the 10 round mag.

Not sure what these are worth so I'm going to start this at $500 for now.

I see that you have a duck bill 20rd magazine as one of the extras. I assume then that the magazine well has been hollowed out to accept it?

I never modified this gun and I got it from a dealer who had a stack of them in boxes back in the early 90s. I don't see any signs of modifications. I also googled this and don't find anything that shows you would need to modify the gun to get a duckbill mag to fit. It's a simple exchange of the 10 round which is currently being sold installed on the SKS.

I think you are confused with AK mags or have made bad assumptions.

I have 2 of those steel 30rd duckbill mags for my SKS and I had to do no mods to my rifle at all. I just removed the factory magazine, and the snap in. They were a bit tight, but I had the mags shaved to fit the rifle. So now they slip in like butter!!

I have 2 of those steel 30rd duckbill mags for my SKS and I had to do no mods to my rifle at all. I just removed the factory magazine, and the snap in. They were a bit tight, but I had the mags shaved to fit the rifle. So now they slip in like butter!!

Yeah, nothing was done to the mag well. Really bothers me when people who don't have any idea what they are talking about write stuff like that. I sent that guy a PM and he said something about not being 100% sure, but that I should research it myself or something like that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.