JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Sakem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a nice Russian SKS for sale. Dated 1954r, all numbers match, nice stock, gun has not been shot much. Motivated seller looking for $800 or best offer. I do have 10, 20, and 30 round SKS mags for it. Looking to find the sling for it. I do have the canvas ammunition carry pouch with stripper clips, oil bottle and cleaning kit. Does come with extra stock if you want it, nice option for keeping original stock nice. It's a nice set up. Thank you

IMG_0528.jpeg IMG_0529.jpeg IMG_0530.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a nice Russian SKS for sale. Dated 1954r, all numbers match, nice stock, gun has not been shot much. Motivated seller looking for $800 or best offer. I do have 10, 20, and 30 round SKS mags for it. Looking to find the sling for it. I do have the canvas ammunition carry pouch with stripper clips, oil bottle and cleaning kit. Does come with extra stock if you want it, nice option for keeping original stock nice. It's a nice set up. Thank you

View attachment 1779022 View attachment 1779024 View attachment 1779025
Good looking SKS, if it wasn't that Xmas is next week and if you were closer It would be mine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.