JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have a rather nice Russian SKS, has been 100% reliable (as they tend to be), I just don't shoot it very much, includes sling, and a handful of stripper clips. Bore is bright and shiny. The only modification is the addition of a rubber recoil pad (which is more for extending length of pull as SKS's have rather mild recoil). Price is $330, no trades at this time please. Location=Hillsboro

SOLD (will miss it dearly)
photo-5.jpg

SOLD

I don't want to have to find a FFL and pay for a transfer. Hence why I said I would buy it if he were in Washington.

Can you just meet and buy face to face? I'm asking only because I truly don't know. I mean, I know I can buy a firearm from someone next door with no FFL involved, but can I *not* buy from someone face to face that happens to be from out of state without involving an FFL? Or maybe this has to do with WA laws?

Really just trying to learn something here.

If someone lives in another state and you wish to sell a firearm to them you have to go through a FFL dealer. It is illegal if you don't.

Good to know. I thought all FTF deals were fine but I see now that even private party, ftf sales with a non-resident falls under interstate firearms restrictions. Boo.

If someone lives in another state and you wish to sell a firearm to them you have to go through a FFL dealer. It is illegal if you don't.

Untrue, not for all states, especially with rifles. I know that Nevada-Utah-Wyoming-Nebraska have reciprocity. But its kinda confusing who has reciprocity with who. Its always safest to use an FFL if you are unsure. But look it up before you act......

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.