JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Mosin nagant m44 that comes with extras.

Bore is in great condition. No pitting in bore or rust. Not counter bored, rifling is crisp and good.

Ser # matches on bolt, butt pad, and receiver, sadly not the floor plate as it was force matched by arsenal -__-.
May I also note its ser # is in the 400 range :cool: .

Bought it brand new and I am the first owner, well excluding all the Russians that used it :s0114:.

Gun came caked in cosmoline and the regular crap Mosins come in. I have cleaned it and re done the stock ( it was bad when i got it trust me ).

Gun came with the cleaning kit but no sling. I bought a original sling for it.

Gun is kept clean and etc. There were some minor rust and pitting ( very small amounts ) when I received it. I have taken care of it by scrubbing and oiling it regularly to make sure no rust or pitting occurs again. What can you expect from the a gun that has been threw the harsh conditions of war. Although I must say this looks better than the ones I have seen.

The guns bluing looks beautiful and with the stock redone, I must say it looks great and shoots great.

I bought this gun about 2 or 3 months ago. I only fired at maximum 50 rounds threw the gun. Honestly I thought it be a fun thing to shoot, I was wrong. This thing kicks like a mule and makes giant fireballs, very loud! It is fun to see fire balls though. Its just not practical for me to shoot. That is why im selling it.

Price is $250 obo or cash and trade. Im not sure what id trade for but im open to offers ( possibly gun stuff ).

If you want more pics just message me a email address and what you want pics of. I cannot send pics threw phone.

WILL NOT SHIP, F2F only. Must have wdl or ccl.

Pics:

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.