JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger SR9 Stainless in great condition

Pistol IS stainless and does say so on the slide. The finish is NOT blueing, it is a black coating that is very durable. Kahr pistols use the same coating

-comes in original box
-3 magazines, 2 thirteen rnd and 1 17rnd
-manual and spent test fire casing from factory
-ambi safety and ambi mag release
-elevation adjustable rear sight
-chamber indicator

$300 or i'll trade up for a glock 19.
Please PM all questions and offers please.

Thanks fer lookin!

IMG_0246.jpg
IMG_0245.jpg
IMG_0244.jpg

Looks like standard Ruger finish...slide is simply "made" of stainless steel

Im not sure what the talk of the finish is about. Seems people really are concerned that it isnt stainless... It is. On the second photo, if you look close, it says stainless right on the slide. Its blurry, but look. You can make it out. Please stay off my thread and PM all questions and or comments.

you know...I will "stay off your thread",,,but you ad is misleading....plain and simple. Most people assume "stainless" means it is at minimum a Bitone pistol...with the "silver" sllde...in brushed or polished stainless...

I simply stated your Ruger has a slide manufactured from Stainless Steel - which it does...

you know...I will "stay off your thread",,,but you ad is misleading....plain and simple. Most people assume "stainless" means it is at minimum a Bitone pistol...with the "silver" sllde...in brushed or polished stainless...

I simply stated your Ruger has a slide manufactured from Stainless Steel - which it does...

I don't see how its misleading. I never said it was a silver or stainless finish. It says very clearly that it is a stainless slide with a matte coating.
If people were still confused... they can pm me and I would elaborate. But really the description and photo says it all. What, mpperales, does my ad mislead people to believe? You say people will assume that it is 'at least bit one' but with a concise description and three photo there are no assumptions of it being bit one.

I'm not trying to mislead or scam anyone.

I 100% apologize if you thought I was implying you were trying to scam anyone...my verbage was poor. I just though the ad itself may be misleading to those who don't realize what you meant in your ad...I knew exactly what you meant because I am familiar with the pistol...:)

Again - Apologies for my poor choice of words and if I offended you...

I 100% apologize if you thought I was implying you were trying to scam anyone...my verbage was poor. I just though the ad itself may be misleading to those who don't realize what you meant in your ad...I knew exactly what you meant because I am familiar with the pistol...:)

Again - Apologies for my poor choice of words and if I offended you...

Aw man, now I feel bad. I assumed you were being sarcastic when you quoted 'made' of stainless. Bad call on my part. So no worries

A quick look at Ruger's site brings to light that if this gun is OE black it should be "Alloy Steel" with "Black Nitride" finish.

Good gun. Good luck with your sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top