JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$340
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi there,

I am selling my Ruger SR9. I have owned it for the last 5 years and am looking to recoup some cash to my gun budget, I purchased a SIG recently that fits my hands better so I no longer need this one. It has normal holster wear, the factory painted dots on the sights rubbed off from carrying so I put green nail polish on it to improve visibility -- I will remove this if you are interested. The gun comes with 5 Ruger branded magazines that all function flawlessly. It comes with a Tagua brand leather holster (IWB + OWB), albeit a little loose and worn out at this point. I put a Pachmyr slip on rubber grip on the gun to help add some extra meat, the gun is slim and nicely contoured -- no sharp edges. The slide release, thumb safety, and magazine release are all small but very positive and easy to actuate. Good to note that all controls are ambidextrous.

image_55415491.JPG image_67163649.JPG image_67186177.JPG image_67161345.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.