JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a winthrop leather holster that I bought off of amazon. If you search sr9c holster on amazon you get alot of hits. I also called ted blocker but they said 6-9 weeks for the holster I wanted. Heres what I ordered: Ruger Sr9C OWB NO Shield Holster R/H Black:Amazon:Sports & Outdoors

Well thanks for that.......It's been a long time since I even looked for a holster for it because there weren't any yet as the gun was pretty new to the world and no one was making a custom for it yet. I eventually got the Shield for daily carry, and of course with it's popularity the holster makers came up with one quickly.

I don't shoot the gun a lot at the range as it's not the easiest to shoot at 50', it's pretty much a bedside gun, or hiking in the forest gun.

Mike

I have a fairly new SR9c that has beaten out my G23 as my EDC gun. It is a fantastic weapon. I have also owned a SR40 for almost a year now, and both Rugers have proven to function 100%, just like my 15 year old G23. The SR line of pistols are a very high quality product for the price, and Ruger has proven to have some of the best customer service in the market. 10 years ago there was no way I would have bought a Ruger center fire auto, but they have really done there homework and produced a winner. Time will tell how the SR series will hold up agains Glock and other proven pistols, but as of now I think they will be in the fight for years to come.

Would you guys mind sharing what holsters you say are for the SR9c?? All I have for mine is the simple nylon Uncle Mike's. When looking at some of the local shops I've not seen anything labeled SR9c, it's always "Glock" something or other, M&P, XDs...... I haven't contacted Ted Blocker or any of the $$$$ on line holster makers though. I'm not sure I want tot be spending $100.00+ for a holster I won't be using for concealment.

Thanks.

Mike
try foxx holsters or zero concealment. I have both and they are great for a lot less

I bought two SR9c. One for the brother. A great ambi pistol, lightweight and accurate beyond self defense ranges. The trigger is excellent stock and at least on mine, approaching a match trigger. Easily taken down. The shorter mag with the lip extension is nice for larger hands.

Try Hikok45 on YouTube if you want to see the gun run through its paces.