JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I shot my first elk a couple years ago with a 308 AR, and immediatly became a fan of this platform for hunting. Excellent accuracy and quick follow up shots if needed. I upgraded to this Ruger SR762 the next year so I had a much better quality rifle to hunt with. I hunt with an "older" relative who is not a fan of black rifles, and he bought me a Weatherby Mark V to use when I was hunting with him. Since then I have not had an opportunity to use this rifle for hunting as I have not wanted to offend him by not using his generous gift. I have taken it to the range a couple of times over the last 1-2 years but that is it, the rifle has no more than 200 rounds through it, probably closer to 150. Since it just sits in the safe so it is time for it to go. I have upgraded the stock to a Magpul stock, and it comes with 2 unused and unopened Pmags as well as one opened Pmag, as well as the Ruger padded case that it came with.

It weighs only 8.6 lbs so is easy to carry, and balances better than other 308 AR's that I have tried.

Asking $1,250 OBO and not looking for any trades. 20170427_211642_resized.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.