JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't see the barrel as a separate part, just as a threaded barrel model pistol at $40 more.

Can people with an SR22 order just a threaded Ruger barrel only and swap theirs out?

I was holding off also until a threaded barrel came out. The TTT threaded barrel setup looks nice as an option also. Wasn't aware of them.

"At this time, we do not know yet whether or how the threaded barrel will be available. Please contact us again in 2-3 weeks to see if we have an answer, or please check our website for new announcements."

I called them the other day to buy just a barrel and this was not available. I then got a story that the rumor is they will have an upgrade program where you send it in for the new barrel to be factory installed. Have to wait and see. I think the TTT barrels are priced a little on the high side and was waiting to see what Ruger offers.
I wonder if Ruger fixes the take down latch problem when you send it in for a barrel upgrade?

"At this time, we do not know yet whether or how the threaded barrel will be available. Please contact us again in 2-3 weeks to see if we have an answer, or please check our website for new announcements."

That would be really cool if they did, I was contemplating buying the upgraded take down latch from TTT and replacing it myself but if Ruger has a fix I would go that route first!

Maybe I am confused. Why would you need to send this gun in for a new barrel vs just sending the barrel? Unless they are paying for shipping that will be VERY expensive.

Yep, confused me too. You send it in and it would be an "upgrade" to become the threaded version they now sell. That is what the CS people told me. However, the whole thing is up in the air. Point being is you can not buy the separate threaded barrel now. Now, I wish I waited and bought the Threaded version! Oh well.

If they would just sell the barrel and bushing for less than TTT, I would jump on it. I am not too excited about fiddling around with sending it in.

Maybe I am confused. Why would you need to send this gun in for a new barrel vs just sending the barrel? Unless they are paying for shipping that will be VERY expensive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top